Based on recent announcements from the NSW Government we would like to ensure our Members are aware of the updated entry requirements from Monday 11 October:
• To enter the Commercial Club Albury and Albury Commercial Golf Club, all Members and Guests must present proof of double vaccination of COVID-19 Vaccines or present a medical exemption certificate from your medical practitioner.
You can prove you are fully vaccinated by presenting to our staff your:
• COVID-19 digital certificate, or
• Immunisation history statement
CLICK HERE for more details on how to obtain either of these documents
Please note we can not accept the appointment (business card sized) cards provided at the Wodonga Vaccination Centre
Members and Guests will only need to provide Proof of Vaccination on their initial visit after 11 October, as our sign in system will remember your status for future visits.
These changes are a Government mandate. These conditions will be amended as the state reaches the 80% vaccination rate and further information will be provided for members at this time.
During this time we ask that you show due respect to our Staff when visiting Club premises as the Club is obligated to implement these requirements.
Please note that the impacts of this Government requirement on our Staff has meant the following changes to our Club Operations:
• SBG will be open Wednesday through Sunday, Closed on Monday & Tuesday
• Brewhouse will be open Wednesday through Sunday, Closed on Monday & Tuesday
• Entry to the Club will be via our Elizabeth Street Reception and Bottle Shop. Our Dean Street Reception will be Closed
• All Club Sporting Groups including Golfers, Bowlers, Gym and Squash members must be fully vaccinated to use Club facilities
All other Club Operations remain unchanged.