Come see Australian music icon John Williamson.
It was 1970 when John released his first song, ‘Old Man Emu’ which kick started a five-decade career crafting out some of Australia’s unofficial anthems, tender ballads and songs that captured the outback landscape and the people of the country. He has toured the country like few others selling over 5 million albums along the way and was recognized by being inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 2010.
Perhaps John’s greatest legacy is making Australians proud of their country; of who they are.
Mallee Boy, True Blue, Fair Dinkum, or whatever you call him, there is no other performer who stirs the Aussie spirit as he does and this could be the final time you get to experience his inspiring concert.
COVID 19 TICKET SALES
- Current ticket sales are general admission seating
- General Admission seating is no allocated seating
- Seating allocation will occur closer to the show date or upon receipt of updated guidelines from NSW Government regarding COVID-19 Auditorium capacity for 2021
- Allocation of seats will be on a priority basis. Ticket purchase date will determine the location to the stage, e.g. first date booked to last date booked = front row seats to last row seats
- Current Auditorium capacity is 120
- All Covid 19 regulations and guidelines will be adhered to for show events
- All guests must remain seated for event
- No dancing is permitted