Dear Club Members,
For the health, safety and well being of Club members and Club staff, members are advised if they are unwell to refrain from using the Club Gymnasium and Squash Courts until they are fully recovered.
If you have recently traveled overseas or have been in contact with a Covid 19 positive person, please do not attend the Club until you have taken the appropriate quarantine measures.
Hours of operation will be:-
Monday to Thursday – 6am to 9pm
Friday – 6am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday – 8am to 1pm
Access to the gym will be via the entrance adjacent to the bowling greens.
This will be the only point of entry and exit to the gym.
Members wishing to utilise the Club’s facilities are required to enter via the Elizabeth Street reception.
The following is required to be adhered to when using the Health and Fitness Centre.
- To meet the requirements set by the government, members are requested to adhere to physical distancing restrictions and keep 1.5M from each other
- For the health, safety and well being of our members and staff, members are to adhere to personal hygiene guidelines
- Please use the sanitizer provided upon entry to the gym
- Please wipe down equipment after use
- Please bring your own towel and drink bottle to train
- No towels will be provided
- Members are not permitted to train unless they bring their own towel
- Water fountains are for water bottle top up only
- Please keep your workout short, sharp and efficient and finish your workout within 60 minutes
- Change rooms and showers will be open
- A maximum of 8 people is permitted in a change room at any one time
- Members are strongly encouraged to change and shower at home
- Male Sauna and steam room facilities available, maximum 3 persons at a time
- Female Sauna facilities available, maximum 2 persons at a time
For Squash and Racquetball players, the following rules will apply:-
- Doubles (4 players) are permitted
- No spectators are limited
- All players are required to bring their own game equipment – racquets, towels, balls, drink bottles
- Bookings for courts are essential
- Competition has recommenced, Monday to Thursday 5pm to 9pm
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these times.